2020 Nakina Bass Derby – CANCELLED

The Nakina Fish & Game Club has made the decision to cancel the 2020 Derby due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.

Teams entry fees are automatically forwarded to the 2021 Nakina Bass Derby July 30th, 31st & August 1st, 2021. NO ACTION IS REQUIRED.

Your team will automatically be transferred.

**Any teams interested in having entry fees returned should contact us by messenger or email at mkmichel@bell.netPlease include your full mailing address including PO Box number. Refund cheques will be made out to the team captain unless otherwise directed by the captain. If teams drop out, our waiting list will be used to fill the vacancy as per our usual practice.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and we will see you on the water in 2021.

Nakina Bass Derby